Treat your beautiful jewelry right! Take them from tangled and messy to neatly displayed, with damage-free as well as decorative, Command™ Jewelry products. Give it a try and refresh your space!
– Command™ Clear Jewelry Rack – this project used four
– Command™ Picture Hanging Strips – this project used three sets
– Command™ Jewelry and Scarf Rack – this project used one
– Jewelry to organize such as necklaces, bracelets, rings, etc.
– Lucite tray
– Small containers such as vintage ash trays, mini muffin tins, etc.
– Framed art
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Start by clearing off a shelf in the closet and follow all surface prep instructions on the back of the packaging to clean the walls bordering the shelf.
2. To add some personality to the space, choose your favorite framed piece of art. Following package instructions, mount the frame to the back wall using Command™ Picture Hanging Strips. Be sure to reference the packaging to determine how many strips are necessary based on the weight of the frame.
3. Plan the layout for your Command™ Clear Jewelry Racks by arranging them on the shelf until you determine your favorite design. Then, follow package instructions to adhere the racks to the side wall. This project created a zig-zag pattern.
TIP: Be sure to adhere the adhesive strips to the racks so that the tabs are easily accessible and aren’t covered by the next rack.
4. Following package instructions, mount one Command™ Jewelry and Scarf Rack to the opposite side wall.
Hang necklaces, bracelets, rings and other accessories from the racks to easily organize and display jewelry.
Place a Lucite tray on the shelf to corral additional jewelry items such as brooches, earrings, etc. and use various containers such as vintage ash trays, mini muffin tins, etc. to organize smaller items.