– Light blue fabric for sky backdrop
– Whimsical flowers
– Happy Birthday banner
– Large butterfly shapes
– Textured pink fabric for the floor
– String of lights
If more than one hook is used to hold an item, make sure that the weight is evenly distributed between the hooks. Hooks need to be level when holding rods. When more than one hook is used to hold an item, the total weight capacity remains the same as one hook.
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
2. Create a garden by arranging flowers on the wall below the blue fabric, secured with small Command™ Quartz Spring Clips. To use spring clips, first clean wall surface with rubbing alcohol and let dry. Then separate adhesive strips. Next remove black wall side liner and apply strip to desired wall location and press firmly along entire strip for 30 seconds. Then remove the blue liner and apply clip to adhesive strip. Make sure that tab is accessible for future removal. Apply firm pressure along the clip for 30 seconds, then wait 1 hour before use. Repeat.
3. After waiting 1 hour, insert the flower stem into the clip.
5. Blow up balloons and slide 3 balloons at the knot into the balloon buncher. Remove blue liner and press adhesive strip on to back of buncher. Remover the black liner and place on wall and press firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Use Command™ Party Banner Anchors, one on each side of blue fabric to hang a Happy Birthday banner. First wipe the dust from the wall. Then remove the blue liner and press the adhesive strip to the back of the anchor. Next remove the black liner and press anchor firmly to the wall for 30 seconds. Now you are ready to hang your banner.
7. Hang 3 butterflies from the ceiling using Command™ Party Ceiling Hooks. Wipe dust away from ceiling where hooks will be placed. Remove red liner from strip and place on back of ceiling hook, pressing firmly. Remove black liner and press hook firmly to celing for 30 seconds. Repeat for all your ceiling hooks.Tuck tab into slot and wait 1 hour before use. Repeat for remaining hooks.
8. Use Command™ Clear Decorating Clips to hang a string of lights on a small table for the cupcakes and presents. Simply remove the red liner from the adhesive and press onto clip. Then remove the black liner and place clip on wall or other desired location - we placed them on the furniture - and hold firmly for 30 seconds. Wait 1 hour before adding your string lights.
9. Place textured pink fabric on the floor to look like a carpet of flowers. Enjoy your Butterfly Garden Party!